Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's been a while... Busy as Usual!

Hey all! It's been a long while since I have posted, but that does not mean the savings have stopped. I have taken on other endeavors which limited my time here on the Miss Coupon Diva blog, and I have some updates!

I have upgraded my coupon organization binder in a way that makes it more useful and practical. I'll be making another video soon to help anyone that is getting started! There have been a few stores in our area that have also changed their coupon practices, and those can be seen at http://www.hip2save.com/.

Third most, I must say that this blog is NOT affiliated with the "Coupon Diva" or the TLC Extreme Couponing show. This blog is run by a mom from a normal household who practices couponing that relates to the average couponing family, not grocery hoarders or shelf clearers! I do not charge for the advice and tips, and do not profit from anything unlike the "Coupon Diva" from the TV show. Afterall, we are all trying to save money right?

With that being said, let the savings continue!
Happy Saving :)

The Original
Miss Coupon Diva