Sunday, April 11, 2010

Food Lion Trip 4/9/10

Been a minute since I have found deals at Foodlion, but I came across some deals I couldn't pass!!





6 Boxes of Special K Redberries and 2 boxes of Special K Bars
($2.50 each + $10 Instant discount deal+ $3 coupons) Price - .87 each + Earned 2 FREE Gallon of Milk Coupons!


Cinnamon Simple Living Cereal
(Free Mobile Coupon) Price - FREE


2 Pks Lance Crackers
($2 each + 2 -$1 coupons) Price - $1 each


3 Boxes Pop Tarts
($2 ea + $1.25 coupon) Price - $1.58 each


10 Hefty Zip Bags
($1 ea RC + 5-$1 coupons) Price - .50 each


1 Pkg Hamburger Buns Price - $1.17

1 comment:

  1. I found your binder video on youtube and love it! I'm working on my video as well, I use the binder method, pretty close to yours. I also love your blog, great savings! I've been couponing about a month and am addicted! lol Check out http://chicksaddictedtocoupons.blogspot.com/ I'll visit your site again very soon!
    Shannon, Thrifty GA Mom :)

    ReplyDelete