Sunday, November 22, 2009

Publix Trip 11/21/09

Boy oh boy, another trip to Publix! There has been so much changing with Publix and their policies, so I did have some unpleasant experiences once again with the Publix in Knightsville. But I did manage to get some deals, even though they would not allow me to break my order up into $15 or $20 parts so I could apply my Rite Aid coupons. "Only One Per Customer" per the cashier's instruction. I broke my order up into parts just Last Week at the Oakbrook (Trolly Rd) Publix!! Well looks like I am done with the Publix in Knightsville. Anyway, I got some deals, so here is what I got! (Breakdown coming tomorrow... Looking for my receipt, lol!!)



5 Nesquik Strawberry Milks

($1 + 5-.50 DBL coupons) Price - FREE

2 Breyers Ice Cream

(BOGO + $1/2 coupon) Price - $1.09 each

2 CranRaisins Snack packs

(BOGO + 2-$1 coupons) Price - .14 each

2 Ritz Crackers

(BOGO + 2-$1 competitor Coupons) Price - .89 each

3 Ocean Spray Juices

(BOGO + 3-$1 competitor coupons) Price - .74 each

2 Jose Ole Taquitos

(BOGO + 2-$1 coupons) Price - $1.50 each

2 Idahoan Potatoes

(BOGO + 2-.40 DBL coupons) Price - FREE + .15 overage each

6 Knorr Pasta Sides

(BOGO + 2-$1/3 coupons) Price - .32 each

2 Lays Salt and Vinegar Chips

(BOGO) Price - $2 each

4 cans Cream of Chicken soup

(4/$5 + .40 DBL coupon) Price - .60 each

Publix White Bread

(Sale .79) Price - .79

24 Cans Del-Monte Canned Veggies

(BOGO + 4-$1/6 coupons) Price - .49 each

Publix American Cheese

(Mystery 1 cent item) Price - .01

Total Before Discounts/Coupons - $104.08

Price Paid - $27.06
Saved - $77.02
Percent Off - 74%

1 comment:

  1. I went to Publix on Old Trolly tonight and boy oh boy was I miffed! They are no longer doubling any manufacturer coupon that states Do not double or triple, AND you can only split your purchase twice to use the $5 off coupon more than once. On the up side... I got $189 worth of everything I needed for Thanksgiving and Christmas meals (and then some) for TA-DA... $74!!!

    ReplyDelete